Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Welcome!


Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog. I am here to share with you my passion for all things beauty and lifestyle related. To kick off my blog I thought the best way was to show you all my top 5 products I will always repurchase to give you an idea of what I like.

       


                                        1. Neutrogena Facial Moisturiser SPF15 - $13.99
So this one is a bit of a boring one but I really have purchased this countless times. This face moisturiser does not leave your skin oily and has an added bonus of SPF. Neutrogena is my favourite skin are line and I will continue to repurchase this product. 

    

                                        2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - $11.99
This cleansing water is very comparable to the Bioderma cleansing water but without the expensive price tag. This is perfect for removing makeup with a cotton pad at the end of the day. It claims to remove your makeup and cleanse but I still like to follow up with a facial cleanser.

     

                                        3. Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1 & 3 - $80
These eyeshadow palettes would come as no surprise as I think just about everyone who has tried them would agree they are amazing. The pigmentation is on point and the shadows are very long lasting. I currently own 1 & 3 but have no interest in purchasing the second one as I believe it is very similar to the first. The palettes are very pricey (especially here in Australia!) but they are definitely worth it.

     

                                        4. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Dark - $19.99 
This self tanner is amazing! I have tried various self tanners over the years and nothing compares to Bondi Sands. I have tried the very famous St Tropez and I think this one has a much nicer colour and the sent is a lot more appealing. It is strange for a self tanner to have a nice scent but this smells of coconut and I have no problem applying this in the morning and wearing throughout the day. Unfortunately I think this product may only be available in Australia but if you can get your hands on it I would suggest giving it a try. 

     

                                        5. Australis Fresh and Flawless powder - $11.50 
This face powder has been one of my holy grail products for many years now. The only downside to this is it only comes in three shades but the lightest is fine for my skin tone. Some days I will set my foundation with this and it will not show up cakey at all. Other days I will just put on a bit of concealer and this powder and I'll be good to go.

     



Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment if you have any questions about any of the products I have mentioned. 



Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment