One thing i love to do to relax is treat myself to a pamper night. We all love taking time out to ourselves every now and then so this is what i choose to do.
1. First ill start running a warm bath with whatever Lush Cosmetics product i choose at the time. My all time favourite is the 'Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar'. I will also light a candle and usually put on the 'relax' playlist on the Pandora app.
2. Whilst the bath is running ill use this time to remove my make up using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. Then ill apply a face mask which has lately been the Formula 10.0.6 Get your Glow on.
3. When in the bath i will first wash my hair with the Redken All Soft shampoo and apply the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair mask and comb through before rinsing it out. Just before getting out ill apply the Frank Coffee body scrub and let that sit for 5 minutes before rinsing off my body and getting out.
4. Once i get out ill wrap my hair into a towel and slip into my robe. Ill then light a few candles and begin to paint my toes with whatever colour I'm feeling like at the time (I get my nails done at a salon). When my polish is drying ill then comb out my hair and apply the Argania hair oil to the ends.
5. Just before getting into bed i like to do a full body moisturise. I will mix two drops of my Sukin Rose Hip oil into my Simple Rich moisturising lotion and gently pat this onto my face. The body moisturiser i am loving at the moment is the St Ives Coconut Milk and Wild Orchid body lotion.
Please let me know of some products you like to use when winding down for a pamper night as i am always look for new products to try.